Flash the voucher to cashier
Get RM5 off from your total bill and receive 5,000 Crowns
Merrow Pasta “RM5 Cash Voucher” Campaign
1. General rules of Merrow Pasta “RM5 Cash Voucher” Campaign:
(a) All registered users of CheQQme are entitled the qualification to participate in this campaign.
(b) All users can claim one (1) RM5 Cash Voucher for free upon completing the campaign.
(c) Voucher valid with a minimum purchase of RM30 in a single receipt and not applicable for set lunch.
(d) All users allowed to join multiple times. Redemption steps as follow:
How to participate:
Step 1: Tap on "Grab the deal!" below
Step 2: Flash the voucher to cashier
Step 3: Scan and REDEEM!
Step 4: Get RM5 off from your total bill and receive 5,000 Crowns
*Terms & Conditions apply
2. Merrow Pasta “RM5 Cash Voucher” Campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years old and above.
3. Merrow Pasta and CheQQme Sdn Bhd’s employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
4. Merrow Pasta and CheQQme Sdn Bhd, their directors, management, employees, resellers and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the participant or by any person in connection with the campaign. All participants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the campaign or use or redemption of any prize.
6. Merrow Pasta and CheQQme Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred by any party including the participants in connection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to this campaign.
7. This campaign and the Terms & Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with or in relation to this campaign.
8. Merrow Pasta and CheQQme Sdn Bhd reserve all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
9. Campaign period: 13th February 2018 – 13th August 2018