Look for Cyberview staff
Answer 3 question they asked
Collect 3 stamps (1,000 Crowns per stamp)
After collecting all 3 stamps, head to organizer booth to redeem a mystery gift (While stock last)
Cyberjaya 360 Terms and Conditions
1. General rules of “Cyberjaya 360” Campaign:
(a) All registered visitors of Cyberjaya 360 and users of CheQQme are entitled the
qualification to participate in this campaign.
(b) All users can claim one (1) Cyberjaya 360 mystery gift upon successful completion of campaign between 17-20 October 2018, Nu Sentral.
(c) All users allowed to join one (1) time. Redemption step as below:
How to participate:
Step 1: Look for Cyberview staff
Step 2: Complete 1 task and scan the QR code from the staff *1 e-Stamp = 1,000 Crowns
Step 3: After collecting all 3 stamps, head to organizer booth to redeem a mystery gift (While stock last)
Step 4: 10,000 Crowns will be credited to your account upon scanning of the Redemption QR code
2. Cyberjaya 360 Campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years old and above.
3. Cyberjaya 360 Campaign allows single redemption per user throughout the campaign duration.
4. To participate, users are required to collect total 3 stamps from Cyberview staff
5. To complete the campaign, users need to collect a minimum of 3 stamps. Upon successful collection of 3 stamps, user can visit organizer booth to collect your mystery gift. (Limited unit available, while stock last)
6. Users will stand a chance to win sponsored prize. Redemption of the prizes are subject to the individual terms and conditions stated by sponsors.
7. CheQQme Sdn Bhd’s employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
8. CheQQme Sdn Bhd, their directors, management, employees, resellers and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the participant or by any person in connection with the campaign. All participants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the campaign or use or redemption of any prize.
10. CheQQme Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred by any party including the participants in connection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to this campaign.
11. This campaign and the Terms & Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with or in relation to this campaign.
12. CheQQme Sdn Bhd reserve all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
13. Campaign period: 17-20 October 2018