1. Acceptance of Policy
operated or provided to you by or for and on behalf of CheQQme Sdn Bhd ("CheQQme").
1.2. You shall be deemed to have agreed to this Policy if you access or use any of the Site or App. If you do not agree to this Policy, you
shall not be permitted to and shall not access or use the Site or App and you must immediately cease any access to or use of the Site or App.
1.3. CheQQme may modify this Policy at any time at its sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of
the modified terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site or App shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such
2. Collection of Your Information
2.1. When you access or use a Site or App, we may collect the following information:
Personal information which is of a personal nature and may be used to identify you as an individual, and provided by you to us,
including but not limited to your name, contact number, email address, mailing address and billing information ("Personal Information"); and
Other information involving you, including but not limited to anonymous statistics, records and other information in relation to your
browsing of the Site or App ("Non-Personal Information").
2.2. Any information disclosed in the public areas of any Site or App (such as any review module or comment) becomes public
information. You should exercise caution when disclosing information this way.
3. Use of Your Information
3.1. You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Personal Information and share your Personal Information with any of our
affiliated companies for the purposes of:
Provisioning & administration essential to the operation of the Site or App
- Providing you with personalized information and recommendations when using the Site or App. The use of your location for recommending nearby restaurants.
- Enable the use of social interaction on our websites or mobile apps – such as allowing you to review a restaurant or comment on its food or campaign.
- Use of your personal data in an anonymized fashion for data analytics to help improve CheQQme’s services.
- Enable us to process bills and payments (such as for billing merchants on the campaigns they conducted)
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorized
- Inform you about service upgrades and updates
- Inform you of service and security issues
- Conduct internal audits
- Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies
3.2. Provisioning & administration not essential to the operation of the Site or AppInformation with any of our
Non-essential services are services for which you can opt out of. You may opt out of the following non-essential services by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver relevant advertising through voice call, email, and SMS with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations.
- Offer rewards and promotions, and share promotional benefits and loyalty programs which you may qualify for (including promotions from restaurants that near to your location or you liked before).
- Sharing your personal data with related third parties outside of CheQQme for marketing of new products and services you may be interested in.
3.3. By posting any Non-Personal Information on or via any Site or App, or by otherwise providing any Non-Personal Information to CheQQme (whether electronically or otherwise), you agree and acknowledge that you grant to CheQQme a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, disclose, display, reproduce, perform, distribute and modify such Non-Personal Information in any manner and for any purpose as CheQQme may deem fit.
4. Sharing Your Information
4.1. We may share your information with:
- CheQQme’s subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and all business entities within CheQQme’s structure.
- CheQQme’s merchants
- Business partners and vendors CheQQme work with to deliver services you have subscribed to (including restaurant that you have liked before)
- Industry regulators and other government department or agencies, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating GIRO payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes.
4.2. Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers (both merchants and users).
4.3. In some cases, we encrypt, anonymize and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymizing means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments, such as age groups.
4.4. We will also ensure that overseas organizations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
5. Protecting Your Information
5.1. We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors.
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorized access to information.
6. Respecting Your Contact Preferences
6.1. CheQQme is committed to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). We have always been mindful of engaging our customers (both merchants and users) in a more targeted and relevant way.
6.2. We may send marketing emails and newsletters to your email account if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
6.3. Our marketing emails and newsletters aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programs, and special deals from our merchants and preferred partners.
6.4. If you wish to continue receiving such emails and newsletter or to opt out, you can indicate your preference at any time by sending notification email to us at email@example.com. Your request will be processed in 30 days. You can also opt out of emails or newsletters you have previously subscribed directly from the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at the bottom of the email.
7. Third Party Websites
7.1. The Site or App may contain hyperlinks to websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by CheQQme (“Third Party Websites”). You agree and acknowledge that CheQQme shall not be responsible for the privacy and security practices employed by any Third Party Website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any Third Party Website.