1. Acceptance of Policy
1.2. You shall be deemed to have agreed to this Policy if you access or use any of the Site. If you do not agree to this Policy, you shall not be permitted to and shall not access or use the Site and you must immediately cease any access to or use of the Site.
1.3. CheQQme may modify this Policy at any time at its sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified Policy.
1.4. CheQQme may deactivate your account if the account is not active or you choose to deactivate the account. After the account deletion and for a certain amount of time duration, you are unable to gain back the account information.
2. Collection of Your Data Information
2.1. When you access or use a Site, we may collect the following data information:
- Personal data information which is of a personal nature and may be used to identify you as an individual, and provided by you to us, including but not limited to your name, contact number, email address, mailing address and billing information (“Personal Information”); and
- Other data information involving you, including but not limited to anonymous statistics, records and other data information in relation to your browsing of the Site (“Non-Personal Information”).
2.2. Any data information disclosed in the public areas of any Site (such as any review module or comment) becomes public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing information this way.
2.3. While using CheQQme, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Birth Date
- Mobile Number
- Billing or address information
- Usage Data
3. Use of Your Data Information
3.1. You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Personal Information and share your Personal Information with any of our affiliated companies for the purposes of:
- Provisioning & administration essential to the operation of the Site
- Providing you with personalized information and recommendations when using the Site. The use of your location for recommending nearby restaurants.
- Enable the use of social interaction on our websites – such as allowing you to review a restaurant or comment on its food or campaign.
- Use of your personal data in an anonymized fashion for data analytics to help improve CheQQme’s services.
- Enable us to process bills and payments (such as for billing merchants on the campaigns they conducted)
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorized
- Inform you about service upgrades and updates
- Inform you of service and security issues
- Conduct internal audits
- Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies
3.2. Provisioning & administration not essential to the operation of the Site Information with any of our
Non-essential services are services for which you can opt out of. You may opt out of the following non-essential services by sending us email at [email protected]:
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver relevant advertising through voice call, email, and SMS with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations.
- Offer rewards and promotions, and share promotional benefits and loyalty programs which you may qualify for (including promotions from restaurants that near to your location or you liked before).
- Sharing your personal data with related third parties outside of CheQQme for marketing of new products and services you may be interested in.
3.3. By posting any Non-Personal Information on or via any Site, or by otherwise providing any Non-Personal Information to CheQQme (whether electronically or otherwise), you agree and acknowledge that you grant to CheQQme a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, disclose, display, reproduce, perform, distribute and modify such Non-Personal Information in any manner and for any purpose as CheQQme may deem fit.
4. Sharing Your Information
4.1. We may share your information with:
- CheQQme’s subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and all business entities within CheQQme’s structure.
- CheQQme’s merchants
- Business partners and vendors CheQQme work with to deliver services you have subscribed to (including restaurant that you have liked before)
- Industry regulators and other government department or agencies, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating GIRO payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes.
4.2. Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers (both merchants and users).
4.3. In some cases, we encrypt, anonymize and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymizing means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments, such as age groups.
4.4. We will also ensure that overseas organizations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
5. Protecting Your Data Information
5.1. We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your data information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to data information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors.
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorized access to data information.
6. Respecting Your Contact Preferences
6.1. CheQQme is committed to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). We have always been mindful of engaging our customers (both merchants and users) in a more targeted and relevant way.
6.2. We may send marketing emails and newsletters to your email account if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
6.3. Our marketing emails and newsletters aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programs, and special deals from our merchants and preferred partners.
6.4. If you wish to continue receiving such emails and newsletter or to opt out, you can indicate your preference at any time by sending notification email to us at [email protected]. Your request will be processed in 30 days. You can also opt out of emails or newsletters you have previously subscribed directly from the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at the bottom of the email.
6.5. After deactivating your account (Account Deletion), your account data information and data will still store inside our database, for a set amount of time. You can no longer reactivate back your account after the time duration ended.
7. Third Party Websites
7.1. The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by CheQQme (“Third Party Websites”). You agree and acknowledge that CheQQme shall not be responsible for the privacy and security practices employed by any Third Party Website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any Third Party Website.
9. Deactivate Your Account
9.1. You may be able to deactivate your CheQQme account, if you no longer wish to use CheQQme. By requesting to deactivate your CheQQme account, this is also requesting to delete your account data information. The setting is available to you in your account settings, if you can deactivate your own account. Otherwise, you may contact our CheQQme support, to further assist on deactivating your CheQQme account.
9.2. Please be aware that deactivating your CheQQme account does not delete your data information; your data information remains visible to other CheQQme users based on your past ranking result of the total CheQQPoint within the site. For more information on how to delete your data information, read below.
9.3. CheQQme give you the ability to delete certain data information about you from within the site. For example, you can remove content that contains information about you using the profile customization, and you can remove certain profile information within your profile settings. Pease do note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transaction or to comply with our legal obligations.
9.4. In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don’t have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a CheQQme account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account for the purpose of deleting your data information, as provided in this policy. Where you gave us consent to use your data information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your data information, we will restrict any further use of your data information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved.